Nowadays, technological advancements have facilitated the manufacturing of compact, inexpensive, and low-power consuming receivers and sensors for smart devices (e.g., GPS, WiFi, MEMS sensors, RFID, UWB, BLE, etc.). The data fusion filter plays an important role in the estimation in positioning and navigation.
All registered workshop papers will be submitted together with EAI ICMTEL 2021 proceedings for publishing by Springer to be made available through Springer Link Digital Library. Papers are solicited on all aspects of research and application, including but not limited to:
- Multi-sensor data fusion model
- Applications of filters, smoothers, and predictors in positioning and navigation
- Performance evaluation and comparison of various fusion algorithms
- Statistical estimation algorithms for information fusion
- Model-order reduction techniques for information fusion
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ICMTEL Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal [IF: 3.426 (2020)]
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Learning (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section). Workshop papers should be from 6 to 10 pages with references.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
University of Jinan, China
Gaoge Hu, Northwestern Polytechnical University, China
Full Paper Submission deadline
3 January 11 February 2022
4 March 2022
25 March 2022
Start of Conference
15 April 2022
End of Conference
16 April 2022