With the development of science and technology, intelligent systems has been the heart of modern engineering, and many approaches have been proposed for the topic, especially in intelligent control. Intelligent control is the synthesis of artificial intelligence, cybernetics, system theory, information theory, bionics and so on, and is still an important issue in current study.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research and application, including but not limited to:
- Optimal Control
- Nonlinear Systems and Control
- Adaptive Control and Learning Control
- Deep learning method
- Industrial Artificial Intelligence
- AI-based Control, Intelligent Control, and Their Applications
- Network Intelligence and Network Control
- Transport Control Theory and Methodologies
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ICMTEL Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Mobile Networks and Applications (MONET) Journal [IF: 3.426 (2020)]
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on e-Learning (Open Access)
- EAI Endorsed Transactions on Scalable Information Systems (Open Access) – indexed in ESCI & Ei Compendex
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section). Workshop papers should be from 6 to 15 pages with references.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.
University of Jinan, China
Full Paper Submission deadline
3 January 11 February 2022
4 March 2022
25 March 2022
Start of Conference
15 April 2022
End of Conference
16 April 2022