EAI ICMTEL 2023 will be held as a fully-fledged online conference.
In 2020, EAI successfully launched an online conference format to ensure the safety, comfort and quality of experience for attendees and a successful course of the events, all while retaining fully live interaction, publication and indexing. Due to the unrelenting global pandemic, this will also be the case in 2023.
Although we will miss having everyone meet and connect in person, we feel strongly that knowledge exchange must continue, if not more so. That is why we have equipped our online conferences with live viewing with chat, virtual Q&A, and a multitude of other measures to provide you with a great experience. Learn more about EAI’s online conferences.
After the success of the three previous conferences, the 5th EAI International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Enhanced Learning (EAI ICMTEL 2023) conference aims to deliver a forum for scientific reports and debates in the state-of-the-art and future perspectives of multimedia technologies and enhanced learning.
Multimedia technology applies interactive computer components, such as graphics, text, video, sound, and animation, to deliver a piece of information. Conversely, enhanced learning originated from human education, and now its concept expands and plays an important role in teaching computers to learn from multimedia data. This conference will not only focus on human education-related learning but also on machine learning-related methods and technologies.
We expect this conference will gather together scientists, engineers, educators, AI researchers from both industry and academia to share experiences and new ideas. We expect to meet you in Leicester, UK, in 2023.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
The works that will be presented at conference will focus on the following topics:
- 3D Video Pre/Post-processing
- Accessible Learning for All
- Ambient Displays
- Artificial Intelligence and Explainable AI
- Attention Neural Network
- Capsule Neural Network
- Chat Bots & Virtual Agents
- Cloud Computing Platform Based Big Data Mining
- Cognitive Radar and SAR Autofocus
- Computer-Supported Collaborative Learning
- Context-Aware Systems
- Convolutional Neural Network
- Deep Learning and Transfer Learning
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- eLearning Specifications and Standards
- Entity Recognition & Text Extraction
- Evaluation Methods for Technology Enhanced Learning
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- Federated Machine Learning
- Forecasting & Event Detection
- Generative Adversarial Networks
- Global Learning Communities and Lifelong Learning
- Graph Neural Network
- Human Element of Learning System Design
- Image Analysis and Computer Vision
- Intelligent User Interface
- IT Teaching Techniques, learning model, and Strategies for Online Learning
- Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Neural Networks
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC)
- Mobile Technologies and Multimedia Communications
- Multimedia Communications, Visual Signal Processing
- Multimedia Technology and Pattern Recognition
- Natural Language Processing & Generation
- Recommender Systems
- Recurrent Neural Network
- Rehabilitation Technology and (Disabled) Assisted Identification
- Self-Regulated and Self-Directed Learning
- Social Computing and Social Media
- Verification and Validation of AI Models
- Virtual Reality/ Augmented Reality and Human-Computer Interaction
- Visual Signal Processing, and 3D Video Pre/Post-processing
- Wearable Devices
- Wireless and Internet-of-Things Technology
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library: ICMTEL Conference Proceedings.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.