Call for Workshop Papers
In the past decades, many approaches have been proposed for the topic of information fusion, especially in integrated navigation. How to achieve the optimal information fusion for an integrated navigation system with high accuracy, adaptiveness, robustness, timeliness, reliability, and intelligence is still an open issue.
All registered workshop papers will be submitted together with EAI ICMTEL 2021 proceedings for publishing by Springer to be made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Papers are solicited on all aspects of research and application, including but not limited to:
- Multi-sensor data fusion methodology
- Applications of information fusion algorithms
- Performance evaluation and comparison of various fusion algorithms
- Statistical estimation algorithms for information fusion
- Model-order reduction techniques for information fusion
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section). Papers should be in English.
Full Paper Submission deadline
21 December 2020 31 January 2021
15 February 3 March 2021
15 March 22 March 2021
Video Submission deadline
15 March 23 March 2021
Start of Conference
8 April 2021
End of Conference
9 April 2021
Asoc. Prof. Shuhui Bi
University of Jinan, China